Yandle-Witherspoon is a leading supplier of HVAC parts and equipment to residential and commercial customers. Started in 1960, this Blue Hawk member boasts 11 locations servicing North and South Carolina.
2 min read
- Implementation. Doing the actual switch to an ERP system – or a new one, if you’re changing systems – can be a frightening final step. However, DDI System’s staff has years of experience switching from many different setups. DDI has successfully converted companies from Eclipse, P21, UBS, Distribution One, IST, Step 1, StanPak, Infor, Sage, QuickBooks, custom systems and more. We’ll train you and your staff properly and make sure everything goes smoothly – and support will be there for you afterwards.
- Productivity-boosting features. If you’re currently one of the many distributors using QuickBooks or Excel spreadsheets to manage your inventory and accounting, you’re missing out on other key features available through Inform that can increase your productivity levels. From wireless warehouse management systems, to mobile sales apps, shipping solutions, cloud services, analytics, and electronic proof of delivery, Inform’s features have you covered.
- Tailored to your industry. We understand not all distributors are the same. Some features work better for the HVAC industry than paper and packaging. We’ll work with you to find the best arrangement for your ERP software and the best combination of features to improve productivity, streamline workflows and more, and we’ll also train your staff on-site in how to use Inform and its features.
- User support. To put it bluntly, DDI System does not offshore its customer service. With offices on two coasts – New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as in Portland, Oregon – phone-based user support services are available eastern through pacific time to answer your question and submit your cases to be responded to quickly and appropriately. Customer service reps work in the same offices as developers, meaning customer service rep training is done in-person, the people who know the software best are within easy reach for any service rep, and problems can be resolved quickly and easily. Additionally, DDI offers an extensive, information-heavy and regularly updated online client portal with forums, FAQ, training videos, news and updates, and more.
- Intuitive. How many people do you know that are well-versed in linux or DOS? Ok, what about Windows? We’re guessing you answered more for the latter – which Inform ERP is based off of. With a windows-based interface, Inform is easy to train, easy to teach, and easy to learn. No matter what role your employees have, from cashier sales to warehouse manager, Inform isn’t too much further from user interfaces they’re already familiar with – making your life easier.
1 min read
“DDI System's Inform ERP Software has in-depth tools and streamlined processes have provided us with many benefits including transparent inventory, and comprehensive customer service," says Don Rathe, President of Rathe Associates
"Our inventory is far better than before. Now I know what’s on my shelf! Previously, my team would need to physically walk out to the warehouse to verify if we had stock on hand. Inform has eliminated this need and made it easy to simply look up our inventory availability."